Education is essential, but it’s also expensive. Between College free, tuition, books and living expenses, it can be a real struggle for kids and their families to get everything they need. It also causes a lot of stress and undue worry, which isn’t good for learning or your health. So we here at HowtoMails decided to help with our Scholarship Programme. The winner of our annual award will receive a $1,500 USD scholarship to use towards their education.
To apply for this scholarship, simply follow the guidelines below:
Who can apply?
This scholarship is dedicated to full-time students who are currently enrolled in universities, colleges or high schools and who are committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
How to apply?
- Simply fill out the below things to our email given below
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement.
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
- Important dates?
- We are currently accepting applications. The deadline to apply is December 28, 2017, at midnight PST.
- The winner of the contest will be notified via email and announced on this page no later than 12 midnight PST on Jan 1st, 2018.
- Payment of the scholarship will be remitted to the winner’s respective academic tuition services department in full no later than Jan 4th, 2018.
- How will applications be reviewed?
Applications will be read and evaluated by two (2) employees of HowtoMails. One (1) winner will be chosen based on the perceived value of the applicant’s volunteer activity. References for each of the top three (3) finalists will be contacted to verify their volunteer activities.
If you have any questions or would like further information on this scholarship, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow up to 48 hours for a response